community-dev mailing list archives

From <neera.x.si...@barclays.com>
Subject RE: DOAP format question
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 06:24:35 GMT
Hi

Can anyone give any hint of implementing decision tree in pig?

Thanks
Neera
-----Original Message-----
From: Hervé BOUTEMY [mailto:herve.boutemy@free.fr]
Sent: 05 May 2015 11:37
To: sebb; Sergio Fernández
Cc: dev@community.apache.org; ASF Site-Dev
Subject: Re: DOAP format question

Le mardi 5 mai 2015 01:05:31 sebb a écrit :
> > OK, but that's because whoever code the XSLT decided to be defensive
> > to such interpretation.
>
> If you read back in this thread you will see that I did this in order
> to support both asfext:PMC and asfext:pmc.
>
> > But that does not mean is right.
>
> The code is right in the sense that it works with the input files that
> are provided.
+1
that's a temporary workaround that we should try to not need any more in the future

[...]

> >> Also if it is possible to validate that the various RDF files are
> >> correct according to the formal definitions.
> >> PMCs could then submit their files for checking.
> >
> > I think we can discuss that infrastructure for the new site. I'm
> > happy to help. Python provides the required libraries. I'll open a
> > thread, probably tomorrow.
>
> I think there needs to be a way for PMCs to check their RDF files
> against the formal definitions.
> For example, a CGI script that accepts the URL of a file.
+1
I tried W3C checker, but as it is only a syntax checker, it checked only syntax, not references
to the namespace and I couldn't find any other useful tool :(

Other tools to make effective use of the DOAP files would be useful too: but I completely
agree that the first priority seems to have a more complete checker

Regards,

Hervé

> > Cheers,
> >
> > --
> > Sergio Fernández
> > Partner Technology Manager
> > Redlink GmbH
> > m: +43 6602747925
> > e: sergio.fernandez@redlink.co
> > w: http://redlink.co

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and
may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete
it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail
or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. The Barclays Group
does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference
with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses.
Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business
reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to
the business of the Barclays Group is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed
by the Barclays Group.

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167). Registered Office:
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom.

Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register
No. 122702).