community-dev mailing list archives

From Buddhika Jayawardhana <buddhika.anus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "alternative" to google summer of code.
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:12:43 GMT
Hi,

I am a Integrated Computer Engineering Undergraduate from University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I would like to participate for next semester of code
program. What should I enter in "Type the key you got in the invitation"
field in create account form?

Regards

--
*Buddhika Jayawardhana*
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science & Engineering