community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Events calendar
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 21:46:22 GMT
The events calendar *is* owned by ComDev.  How far ComDev volunteers want to go in driving
its value is potentially up for debate, but who owns the calendar is not.

As one volunteer, I want to work with ComDev volunteers to make better use of the calendar.

Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 2:40 PM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: Re: Events calendar

I am not convinced that communication of events (and a calendar is a communication mechanism)
is part of the tasks of the ComDev office. Yes, the ComDev office can support projects on
the howto. But such a mechanism should be owned by the MarPub office, and they should push.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-