community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject DeltaCloud
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:15:37 GMT
The folks at DeltaCloud asked me to mention them here. They're
struggling to keep their project moving, and are looking for new folks
to be interested in the project, and for tips for tracking them down.

DeltaCloud is in a technology space that is very active right now, but
there are two other Apache projects - libcloud and jcloud - that do very
similar things, which are very successful in this space.

While we at Apache don't compete, and don't promote one project over
others, we do want to see our communities be successful if possible.

If anyone here is interested in working with the DeltaCloud folks to
raise awareness of what they're doing, and attract new developers,
please speak up, and join the dev@deltacloud mailing list.

Thanks.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon