community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheConNA 2015 slides
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 06:06:32 GMT
On 19/04/2015 Mattmann, Chris A (3980) wrote:
> Thanks Andrea. I don’t see them there yet, so maybe they are
> still delayed. Do you know how I can check if they are delayed,
> or if I simply uploaded them wrong?

For the ACEU14 site (which seems to be the same system) I checked that
it was working by: re-editing my session; finding the attached file; the
file is presented as a link that one can publicly access, so one can
check that the upload was successful. I don't remember if there was a
checkbox to make the file publicly visible.

But it also happened automatically that the slides appeared on the
Slides page, which for ACNA15 would be
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides
and it seems this hasn't been populated yet.

Regards,
   Andrea.