community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Presentations about Apache Software Foundation
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 20:34:13 GMT
On 4/2/15 4:15 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was asked to make a small talk about ASF and my project (Apache ServiceMix) during
an open source conference in
> Poland. Could you recommend me some existing presentations (or other resources) about
ASF (especially with actual data
> like number of projects, number of committers,...)  which could help me to construct
some slides how ASF works?
> Especially I'd like to see some presentations where you talk about ASF, your project
and your experiences/story in
> community work.
>
> Thanks for your support.
>
> Regards
> Krzysztof

The first place to look is past ApacheCon conference websites; almost
all of them have links to various speaker's slides hidden somewhere on
the websites, and some have videos as well.

Some overview presentations:

  https://community.apache.org/speakers/slides.html

Past couple of ApacheCon slide pages:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/archive/2014/apachecon-europe
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/archive/2014/apachecon-north-america

For some cross-project statistics, see the new projects overview site:

  https://projects-new.apache.org/

- Shane