community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject RE: ACNA Presentation Template - Crunch
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:00:34 GMT
On Sat, 21 Mar 2015, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I have extracted the three background images from the ACEU14
> presentation.  They are not possible to morph.  They are JPEGs and there
> is no reasonable way to extract pieces and morph the logo and conference
> name.

I'll send you the images I used offline. They were mostly just taken from
the ApacheCon website, with a few edits

> But I will have to do it from scratch.  What I need very badly, if there
> are not already drawing components that were used for ACEU14, is the
> feather.  Just the feather.  Preferably black-and-white and a resizable
> graphic at that.

The SVG of the feather is available from the foundation site:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/

The ApacheCon North America in white with the feather outline, like the
Europe one, is available from the LF ApacheCon site:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/apachecon_na_logo_w.png

Other event logos in various formats, in case they help with ideas /
inspiration / structure / etc can be found at:
http://events.apache.org/organize/logos/

Sadly the LF haven't done us a nice two-colour image of the skyline this
time, nor the funky Denver trees, so it'll be more work...

Nick