community-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kumar <manojkumarsivaraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer of Code - Quick Query
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 07:54:42 GMT
Hello,

I am Manoj, a prospective student from the Apache Spark project. I have
been contributing to Spark and discussing the project idea with my mentor
for some time now. The tentative project has a number of JIRA's associated
with it. I would still like to know if it is necessary to create an
umbrella JIRA with all the other JIRA's  linked to it (and tagged with
gsoc) or is it sufficient to just upload a proposal when the registration
opens.

Regards
--
Godspeed,