community-dev mailing list archives

From Dingcheng Li <dingche...@gmail.com>
Subject Apply for mentor role in ASF for GSC
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 18:35:22 GMT
Dear ASF administrator, I am a research scientist and a senior software
developer at Mayo Clinic medical informatics group. I am also a PMC member
for cTAKES which is an open-source software developed by our group and
released via ASF. I am quite interested in GSC and would like to serve as a
mentor. I hope that more good software can be developed by young students
and contribute the repository of ASF. Hope that I can be accepted by you as
a mentor. Thanks, Dingcheng