community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheCon] Scheduling help, pass 2
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:05:14 GMT
I can give you a content one for mobile (Cordova) as I just confirmed that a colleague here
will be at ApacheCon to organize a tooling BoF on Cordova with some colleagues in a number
of other companies (Adobe currently being confirmed). I'll get an abstract out of him to consider
along with any others the track chair would like.

For the "Big Data; Big Picture" one which is it that has been cancelled? I'll find the replacement
for that.

Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Bowen [mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:57 AM
To: dev
Subject: [ApacheCon] Scheduling help, pass 2

Craig has mentioned me that we have several slots that have opened up due to cancellations.

Looks to me that we have two in Science, one in "Big Data; Big Picture", two in "Content".
and one in "Mobile"

If you have any insight into any of these areas, please let me know what
talk(s) you think we should swap in for those missing talks. Just get in touch with me and
I'll send you what remains of the track, so that you know what we're working with.

Thanks.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com - @rbowen http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon