community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACNA Presentation Template
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 21:35:18 GMT
On 22/03/2015 Nick Burch wrote:
> On 20/03/15 19:46, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> ApacheCon EU 2014
>> http://people.apache.org/~nick/NickTemplateACEU14.odp
>> (this ought to have been uploaded to the Templates site too ...)
>
> I've just tried to upload it, but after creating an account on
> templates.openoffice.org and getting a password set link, the "log in"
> button takes me to a page saying "Drupal already installed"

I have an account on the Templates site and I can surely upload it for
you. But it's the first time I've heard about this error and many new
templates appear every week, so I assume it was a temporary glitch.
Maybe you simply need to visit
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/user/password and try again; I just
did that and I was logged in without any problems.

> So, if someone who does have an account could upload the template for
> me, that'd be wonderful! (And possibly look at fixing the site too...)

If you still have login issues, please raise them on the OpenOffice dev
list or (assuming you are not subscribed to the above) at the technical
questions contact listed at
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/websitecontact ; and if you are still
unable to upload the template, I remain available to upload it for you.

Regards,
   Andrea.