community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ACNA Presentation Template
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:55:43 GMT

> Thanks Nick, those are great!
>
> I consider the problem solved.

+1

> In anticipation of the next AC-anywhere, I want to help turn this (and the previous two
under Linux Foundation) into a form that can be repurposed/reused/customized along with information
on how to do it and the resources/skills that are required.

> Removing the crunch requirement is great.

Well, we need one for AC Europe, too. so there's about 6 months to work
on that one. :-)

apachecon.eu

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon