community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACNA Presentation Template
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:51:22 GMT
On 20/03/15 19:46, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> ApacheCon EU 2014
> http://people.apache.org/~nick/NickTemplateACEU14.odp
> (this ought to have been uploaded to the Templates site too, but
> apparently Linux Foundation never clarified the terms of usage for some
> images that Nick included into it)

We do have permissions to upload it to the templates site - LF gave it
on the 20th of November, once they'd had a chance to recover from the
event and review it.

I've just tried to upload it, but after creating an account on
templates.openoffice.org and getting a password set link, the "log in"
button takes me to a page saying "Drupal already installed"

So, if someone who does have an account could upload the template for
me, that'd be wonderful! (And possibly look at fixing the site too...)

Thanks
Nick