community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ACNA Presentation Template
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:48:25 GMT
I don't have any particular opinion as to what's important to preserve.
We're just looking for a template that has the logo, says ApacheCon
North America 2015, and ... that's it.

I'm sorry, I'm not a designer either. Last year I tossed the request
out, someone provided a template, and we went with it.

> @Rich,
>
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/search?search_api_views_fulltext=apachecon&sort_by=created&sort_order=ASC
>
> Has too many choices.  Please tell me which one. I'm only doing one.
>
> And this one is from ACEU 2014,
>
> http://people.apache.org/~nick/NickTemplateACEU14.odp
>
> (but only 255kb). I wouldn't want to be color-blind in a presentation with this one,
even though avoiding white screen is nice.  It also looks like the Notes pages are screwy,
if that matters.

> I'm not a designer and it is important for people to say what they consider important
to preserve in the ACNA 2015 version.  And it looks like time (and my capacity) is short.
 I am just the one foolish enough to raise their hand to get this off the dime.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon