community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon Twitter account
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:46:07 GMT
Twitter just posted the following blog post:
https://blog.twitter.com/2015/introducing-tweetdeck-teams

This is very timely, as I was just thinking that I could really use some
help with the ApacheCon Twitter account - getting the word out about the
event, sending tweets about particular talks and tracks, tweeting during
the event itself, and so on.

With this new feature of TweetDeck, I can add people to "Team
@ApacheCon", and you can tweet on behalf of that account, schedule
future tweets from that account, follow speakers and projects, and so on.

If you are active on Twitter, and you use TweetDeck, and you're willing
to help me out with this, please let me know, and I'll add you to the
team. This needs to be a very small team, so please only volunteer if
you're passionate about this, and are "good at Twitter."

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon