community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Scheduling help, pass 2
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 20:00:04 GMT

On 03/11/2015 02:56 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Craig has mentioned me that we have several slots that have opened up
> due to cancellations.
>
> Looks to me that we have two in Science, one in "Big Data; Big Picture",
> two in "Content". and one in "Mobile"
>
> If you have any insight into any of these areas, please let me know what
> talk(s) you think we should swap in for those missing talks. Just get in
> touch with me and I'll send you what remains of the track, so that you
> know what we're working with.

Sorry, folks, I threw this out onto the list, and then I dropped it.

For those that have access to the CFP, a place that could use help is
identifying tracks on the various talks that are currently waitlisted,
so that it's easier to run through and contact folks for fallback content.

That's at
https://docs.google.com/a/linuxfoundation.org/spreadsheets/d/1pZUHR_briqX17HecGUJk30QDkVXeZnFbDTnOuFAhtkc/edit?usp=sharing

and a number of you already have access to that sheet.

I mention 5 open slots above, but there's also apparently another 5 that
we have open and need to fill, if we can identify some of these fallback
talks that we really want.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon