community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Scheduling help, pass 2
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:46:20 GMT
I'm sorry, I've dropped this thread.

I think the easiest way to answer is to look at
http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/type/content and see what's still there.

Or look in
https://docs.google.com/a/linuxfoundation.org/spreadsheets/d/1pZUHR_briqX17HecGUJk30QDkVXeZnFbDTnOuFAhtkc/edit?usp=sharing

at the canceled talks tab.

See the last tab on that spreadsheet, lines 215 through the end, for
waitlisted talks.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon