community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Scheduling help, pass 2
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:12:01 GMT

On 03/11/2015 03:05 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
> I can give you a content one for mobile (Cordova) as I just confirmed that a colleague
here will be at ApacheCon to organize a tooling BoF on Cordova with some colleagues in a number
of other companies (Adobe currently being confirmed). I'll get an abstract out of him to consider
along with any others the track chair would like.

> For the "Big Data; Big Picture" one which is it that has been cancelled? I'll find the
replacement for that.

Looks like it was "Letters from the Trenches: Behind the scenes with
Hive at Yahoo: Mithun Radhakrishnan"

and one in "Mobile"

> If you have any insight into any of these areas, please let me know what
> talk(s) you think we should swap in for those missing talks. Just get in touch with me
and I'll send you what remains of the track, so that you know what we're working with.