community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Replace projects.apache.org with projects-new.apache.org
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:32:26 GMT

On 03/06/2015 11:52 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I'd like for us to go ahead and replace projects.apache.org with
> projects-new.apache.org. It now has all the functionality that
> projects.a.o has, and much more, and there's no reason to have two sites
> up. If you object to moving forward with this, please say so.
>
> [ ] +1, do it
> [ ] +0, whatevs
> [ ] -1, No (and say why, so we can address the problem)

I'm going to call this a "yes" vote overall, with a few nits that have
been addressed. Thank you all for your thoughts. Thanks, Daniel, for
your work on this. And with all the folks that have said they'll get
checkouts and hack on it, we should have much wonderment real soon.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon