community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Apache Reporter Service
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 19:47:02 GMT

Le 03/03/2015 19:47, Daniel Gruno a écrit :
> On 2015-03-03 18:52, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> Daniel,
>>
>> Actually trying to add a release I got a 500: http://www.apache.org/dev/service_unavailable.html?site=reporter.apache.org&code=500
> From the logs, I can tell that you supplied an invalid release date, which made the script
break.
> I have added that validation part to the html form itself now, so it should complain
if you do not use YYYY-MM-DD properly.

Oops sorry indeed, too used to the French way YYYY/MM/DD I guess
I will try again

> With regards,
> Daniel.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 03/03/2015 18:44, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>>> Thanks Daniel,
>>>
>>> That's quite clear
>>>
>>> Jacques

sadly, we have not kept track of new committers being added to a
on the site. There's no fix for this currently, BUT it will correct
for changes. You can just ignore that bit for now (till you get a

has been added since September when we had 4 new committers in

or conversations going on elsewhere, I have started work on a new helper
of an external addition to Whimsy, and shows various statistics and data for
compiling data for board reports.

need to be a PMC member of a project to view this site, and you will - in

latest additions if >3 months ago
of emails sent this quarter and the previous
it (to be edited heavily by the chair!)

a project in the URL, for instance: https://reporter.apache.org/?apr would
on that PMC (or a member of the foundation).

for board reports. Vital items, such as community activity and board
and heaven help the woman/man who submits a report with these fields left

service, which will send reminders to anyone who pushes a release, that
data to the system, so as to help others using the system to get an overview

see something you'd like to change, either shoot me an email here on the