community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Apache Reporter Service
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:51:22 GMT
Thanks Daniel,

That's pretty cool, just as a note, the OFBiz project shows that no committers has been added
since September when we had 4 new committers in
December, can we change that?

I will add the releases we have at http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

Jacques

Le 03/03/2015 11:50, Daniel Gruno a écrit :
> Hi folks,
> as some of you will have noticed, either by the commits I just made or conversations
going on elsewhere, I have started work on a new helper system
> for PMCs called the Apache Reporter Service. This is sort of an external addition to
Whimsy, and shows various statistics and data for projects,
> designed to aid chairs (and other lurkers) in viewing and compiling data for board reports.
>
> The system is now live at: https://reporter.apache.org - you will need to be a PMC member
of a project to view this site, and you will - in general

for instance: https://reporter.apache.org/?apr would
> navigate directly to the Apache Portable Runtime project if you are on that PMC (or a
member of the foundation).

> The report mock-up is meant as a help only, not a canonical template for board reports.
Vital items, such as community activity and board issues are
> intentionally left for the reporter (chair) to fill out, and heaven help the woman/man
who submits a report with these fields left as default ;).

> Later today, I plan to enable the distribution watching part of this service, which will
send reminders to anyone who pushes a release, that they
> should (not required, but if they want to!) add their release data to the system, so
as to help others using the system to get an overview of the
> status of any given project.
>
> I have already gotten a lot of really useful feedback, but if you see something you'd
like to change, either shoot me an email here on the comdev