community-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Google Code shutting down Jan 2016
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:50:08 GMT
Yes, Roberto offered to have SF host an Apache Neighborhood (??)
for us, to replace Apache-Extras. I put he and David in touch,
since David was best to know what exactly we needed and what
the division of labor should be.

If David lacks the time to follow-up, I very much volunteer to
take this up again.