community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ASF accepted as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code 2015
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:59:12 GMT
Fantastic --thank you, Suresh!

I'll be in touch.

-Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Suresh Marru" <smarru@apache.org>
To: <dev@community.apache.org>
Cc: "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>, "press@apache.org" <press@apache.org>
Subject: ASF accepted as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code 2015
Date: Thu, Mar 12, 2015 15:49

Hi Sally,
I am sure Ross and few others from ComDev will also be there at ApacheCon and should be able
to provide details on GSoC at ASF. I will be there as well and also have a talk accepted on
the same topic - http://sched.co/2P6f

Please let me know if you would like to promote anything specific on GSoC, I will be happy
to help and will appreciate your efforts.

Suresh