community-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject projects-new.apache.org
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 06:23:24 GMT
Now that every committer has commit privs, I continued my improvements (about
Attic, whimsy, categories) and added an About page:
https://projects-new.apache.org/about.html

It is pretty basic at the moment, but tells important things to contribute.
The format is quite simple, but since it's handwritten html...

Now what remains to do before we can switch projects.a.o to projects-new
content?
I made a list of "TbD" in the About page listing content that exists in
previous site that should be somthing like imported IMHO

WDYT?

Notice that the Comdev PMC does not have any DOAP file, then no page to
describe its structure. Same applies to special comittees (Infrastructure,
Travel Assistance, Security Team, Legal Affairs and Brand Management). Don't
you think we should list these PMCs like any other?

Regards,

Hervé