community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ACNA Presentation Template
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:01:59 GMT
Yes, I know you're extremely busy Jan; however, I wanted to send a gentle reminder to the AOO
folks (and cc you, as Chair!) since I haven't seen a response.  We already have a template
created by the AOO community, Rich was just asking for it to be updated/revised with the current
info.
Hopefully someone within the community can revise the template?!
Thanks a million!!
~M

      From: jan i <jani@apache.org>
 To: Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com>
Cc: "dev@community.apache.org" <dev@community.apache.org>; Jan Iversen <jani@apache.org>

 Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 6:02 PM
 Subject: Re: ACNA Presentation Template

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi guys!
I hope you're all having a wonderful day!
Just following up on this as I haven't seen a response.  Any chance our wonderful OpenOffice
folks can provide an updated template relatively soon? (Don't make me create one on PowerPoint!!)
LOL

I did notice that I  was added to this mail, as AOO chair I am subscribed to dev@
But even though I would like to make a template, I cannot add more to my plate which is already
more than full. I hope someone in the community will do it.
Making a template with AOO is real good marketing for AOO, in Denver the template was used
in more than half of the talks.
rgdsjan i

Thanks a bunch,~M