community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Schedule
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:14:29 GMT
On Thu, 19 Feb 2015, Rich Bowen wrote:
> * We have an empty spot in the community track. Given that community is
> what we *do*, it seems that we could come up with 6 community talks to
> schedule, and have a few fallbacks. If folks could look through the
> not-yet-accepted list with me and see what you can find, that would be
> awesome.

If we still have that community slot, and/or one appears with at least 2
weeks notice...

Currently, we have a "traditional" Apache Way talk in the schedule. There
has been some debate about the format of a newer one. As long as someone
else is willing to help out, I'd be willing to re-title the current one as
"The Apache Way - The Theory", then work to put together a second one "The
Apache Way - The Practice", covering the topics from that earlier
discussion

(If someone else wants to just go ahead and do that, great, I'm off the
hook! But otherwise I'm willing to help lead and deliver most of that talk
if we need it)

Nick