community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Frameworks track?
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:34:01 GMT
Hi All

I've just been having a look through the CFP list, and it seems from first
glance like there's quite a few good framework related talks, including
OSGi and CXF ones. I don't know enough to be sure though...

Do we have anyone here who's an expert in that sort of area, who could
volunteer in the next 12-18 hours to review those CFP submissions and see
if a good track could be made out of it?

Name, scope etc all up for grabs if you want to do it, all you need to do
is find 6 good tracks + 1-2 backups, which together will give people a
reason to come and attend!

Shout soon if you can try to do this, and someone (likely poor old
Rich...) can grant karma if needed.

Nick