community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a wiki space for comdev?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 07:17:01 GMT
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> Sure. But see, this is me testing the following assumption: given the
> volunteer resources (myself) ComDev could be a good place to mange
> pTLP related documentation.
>
> So far, the assumption is proving to be incorrect. If that's how it ends
> up being: we'd have to regroup and figure out where else to host
> the documentation (and perhaps reflect on why the side of ASF
> whose sole missions is to be reaching out can't help with something
> as basic as a karma for wiki).

My hunch is that either whoever has karma granting karma for the wiki
doesn't realise it, or only infra have it, so either way we'll need
infra's help

One possible slight issue is I can't see you listed in the Community
Development committee listing under committers/board/committee-info.txt,
so I'm not sure infra will grant you the karma without Uli's approval (as
chair). Do we need to get you added to ComDev, so you then can ask infra
yourself?

Nick