community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject DevOps tracks
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:15:16 GMT
Rich indicated that there are some empty slots so I am sharing a 5 talk DevOps track I had
on the back burner (not verified they are all free, so might shrink a little). I can solicit
an extra proposal to make this six tracks, people can suggest a session I may have missed
or we can just leave it at 5 tracks.

Rich: would you like me to accept these sessions in the sheet?

Modern DevOps with Docker in 2015
Cracking the Container Scale Problem With Apache Mesos
The Emergence of the Datacenter Developer
Best Practices for Virtual Appliances: Creating Integrated Environments For Users and Developers
Zero to Test Driven Infrastructure Workflow in Six Hours

Ross