community-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a wiki space for comdev?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 09:05:22 GMT
On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:
> ...One possible slight issue is I can't see you listed in the Community
> Development committee listing under committers/board/committee-info.txt, so
> I'm not sure infra will grant you the karma without Uli's approval...

Feel free to point them to this message where a board member (me)
recommends granting write access to the comdev wiki to Roman so he can
get things done. As an Apache member and IPMC chair I guess we can
trust him ;-)

So I guess the best way is for Roman to create an infra jira issue to get karma.

And maybe we should switch the comdev wiki to Moin to make management easier.

-Bertrand