community-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Is there a wiki space for comdev?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 00:09:07 GMT
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
>> ...Please, whoever can help with granting -- help!...
>
> I don't think I have karma to do that, worst case you could use
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ as I did for the maturity model -
> we're friends of these guys ;-)

Sure. But see, this is me testing the following assumption: given the
volunteer resources (myself) ComDev could be a good place to mange
pTLP related documentation.

So far, the assumption is proving to be incorrect. If that's how it ends
up being: we'd have to regroup and figure out where else to host
the documentation (and perhaps reflect on why the side of ASF
whose sole missions is to be reaching out can't help with something
as basic as a karma for wiki).

Thanks,
Roman.