community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Knowing which talks are already claimed by another ApacheCon track?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:53:16 GMT
Yep. I've added some such comments, but got frustrated with the only CFP so am now working
in a spreadsheet you can't see (sorry).

If you see my name in a "owning" comment drop me a mail and we can talk about which track
it fits best.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Nick Burch<mailto:nick@apache.org>
Sent: ‎2/‎16/‎2015 8:50 AM
To: dev@community.apache.org<mailto:dev@community.apache.org>
Subject: Knowing which talks are already claimed by another ApacheCon track?

Hi All

I'm trying to finalise the Content Technologies track for Austin, but I'm
struggling to know which talks have already been "claimed" by other
tracks. Some of the ones I want to include have review comments which
suggest they might have been, and some I'd just guess might be. I can't
seem to see anything conclusive in the review app though.

For the ones overlapping with Science&Healthcare, I'm getting round this
by having the chair of that track just mark up my google doc spreadsheet
with the talks he's already claimed, which just-about works but may not
scale! Is there a more general way I can see what other track chairs are
planning to take?

(If not, I can just send my list of talks, and hope for the best...)

Thanks
Nick