community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheCon] Big Data track?
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:53:09 GMT
At the moment I'm looking at probably 4 track days (that includes the already proposed container
track)

I hope to get this to you very soon (I'm about 60% done) - bit it seems this last fortnight
has been full of new foundation announcements that are easting up all my time - sorry.

Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Bowen [mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:45 AM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ApacheCon] Big Data track?

Ah. I kind of missed that connection. Can you give me an idea of how many track/days you're
expecting to take up? Also when I might see your draft track?

Thanks.

On 02/17/2015 01:13 PM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
> I'll do this as part of my Cloud tracks (see why I chose such a broad
> term ;-)
>
> Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
> A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation

with the Science track to make this meaningful?
> Given that this was a substantial portion of our content at the last two events, it seems
critical that we call this out in our schedule.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com - @rbowen http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon