community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject Cloud, Big Data and DevOps tracks
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 06:23:37 GMT
I've put together three tracks (if there is space), if not then we can talk about which ones
are the best and put all other sessions on the wait list.

If there is more space I also have a DevOps track we could use (it's currently short one session
though I have plenty of Devops sessions I could throw in to fill it out).

The tracks are:

Cloud
-------
Operating CloudStack: sharing my tool box
Building Primary Storage with Ceph
Guaranteeing Storage Performance in CloudStack
Introduction to Apache jclouds
Replatforming the Cloud and Datacenter with Apache Mesos
Scaling Hadoop In and Out of the Private Cloud

Big Data: Technologies
----------------------------
Apache Slider makes running applications on YARN a breeze
Apache Flink: Fast and reliable large-scale data processing
Introduction to Apache Kafka
Keep Me in the Loop: INotify in the Apache Hadoop Distributed Filesystem
Significantly speedup real-world big data applications using Apache Spark
Apache Bigtop: in-memory analytic software stack .Next

Big Data: Big Picture
Kafka at Scale: Multi-Tier Architectures
>From MapReduce to Spark with Apache Crunch
Letters from the Trenches: Behind the scenes with Hive at Yahoo
Delivering Systems of Insight by leveraging the Hadoop Ecosystem
Get Faster Data Flows with Spring, Hadoop and Hive
Real-time Big Data Analytics with Apache Spark and Apache Solr

Ross