community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Is there a wiki space for comdev?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 15:52:31 GMT
I don't believe there is (certainly shouldn't be) a restriction on wiki access.

That said as a PMC member I was completely unaware there is a ComDev wiki.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Bertrand Delacretaz<mailto:bdelacretaz@apache.org>
Sent: ‎2/‎5/‎2015 1:05 AM
To: dev<mailto:dev@community.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Is there a wiki space for comdev?

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:
> ...One possible slight issue is I can't see you listed in the Community
> Development committee listing under committers/board/committee-info.txt, so
> I'm not sure infra will grant you the karma without Uli's approval...

Feel free to point them to this message where a board member (me)
recommends granting write access to the comdev wiki to Roman so he can
get things done. As an Apache member and IPMC chair I guess we can
trust him ;-)

So I guess the best way is for Roman to create an infra jira issue to get karma.

And maybe we should switch the comdev wiki to Moin to make management easier.

-Bertrand