community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Cloud, Big Data and DevOps tracks
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 21:09:07 GMT

On 02/25/2015 01:01 PM, James Taylor wrote:
> No HBase, Phoenix, Drill, or Cassandra talks and 6 Tika talks, 5 Spark
> talks, 3 Cordova talks, 3 ODT talks? IMHO, seems out of balance.

With 126 conference sessions and 161 TLPs, it is simply impossible to
represent every project, and so we have to make some decisions, and we
need help from the community to make those decisions.

I asked - no, begged - for people to step up to craft the content. The
people (and the projects) that responded to that request are more
represented than those that didn't.

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 6:16 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
> <Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> I covered that in a separate mail. In the end I left your track untouched. I've recorded
it in the spreadsheet as a "container" track for you.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon