community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Schedule
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:55:02 GMT
Hi,

I reviewed all 239 proposals and selected the following (most
interesting first):

#237 - speaker has another accepted talk

Interesting, but:
#39 - bordering the big-data side
#64 - sounds more suitable for a business track
#13 - already a few other kafka presentations
#202 - less focused than #201
#106 - #155 is more interesting
#138 - #155 is more interesting
#236 - less interesting than #237 (and #238 accepted)

Notes:
* I would have put #237 higher up, but speaker already has #238 accepted.
* I selected 7 in the first section; (at least) one will end up on the
waiting list
* there are a few kafka presentations I ignored, already a few accepted ones
* #35 sounds very interesting, but doesn't belong to this track

Please review and decide. Feel free to change or reshuffle as necessary.

Cheers,
Hadrian

On 02/19/2015 11:05 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
> I just added 4 sessions. There is one more for the community track if Joe wants it (not
in CFP). So there is space for a 6 session track from Hadrian.