community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: DevOps tracks
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:59:23 GMT
About to board, and speaking first thing in the morning. I'll try to get
this taken care of tomorrow afternoon. Thanks, Ross.

On 02/19/2015 09:15 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
> Rich indicated that there are some empty slots so I am sharing a 5 talk DevOps track
I had on the back burner (not verified they are all free, so might shrink a little). I can
solicit an extra proposal to make this six tracks, people can suggest a session I may have
missed or we can just leave it at 5 tracks.

> Rich: would you like me to accept these sessions in the sheet?
>
> Modern DevOps with Docker in 2015
> Cracking the Container Scale Problem With Apache Mesos
> The Emergence of the Datacenter Developer
> Best Practices for Virtual Appliances: Creating Integrated Environments For Users and
Developers

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon