community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Schedule
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:49:19 GMT
Traditionally we had an integration track at ApacheCon. I volunteered to
run it this year, but there was virtually no answer from the PMCs.

I see however that there are more than enough proposals to put together
a 6 talks integration track for Wed. If I could get a second, I'll get
on it and have it done probably before the end of the day.

Cheers
Hadrian