community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Track Details for Apachecon NA
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:58:52 GMT

On 02/10/2015 03:38 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Pierre and I have been managing the OFBiz track for our community. We
> have reviewed the OFBiz submissions and as requested have prepared a
> provisional track. I've updated the wiki
> https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACNA2015ContentCommittee with the
> details.

Thank you so much for this. If you could add the CFP URL for each talk
next to it, that will greatly facilitate getting these talks marked
correctly in the CFP system, which, in turn, facilitates things like
speaker notifications, producing the online schedule, and so on.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon
Join us on #apachecon on Freenode