community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon NA CFP closed
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 08:18:02 GMT
Thanks so much for people that got their last-minute papers into the CFP
system. We currently have 235 proposals. It is still to be decided how
many tracks we're going to run, but 6 tracks would be (roughly) 108
talks, just for reference. So we should be good.

If you've volunteered to review, you can start any time. If you'd like
to review and aren't in the system yet, email C. Craig Ross
<ccr@linuxfoundation.org> and ask to be added to the CFP review system,
and cc this list, so that we have some idea of who's being added to the
list.

We have 2 weeks from today to get the talks (tentatively) scheduled and
notify speakers on the 14th, so there's a lot of work ahead of us.
Thanks in advance.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon