community-dev mailing list archives

From Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com>
Subject ApacheCon Poster Session?
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:20:59 GMT
Has any thought been given to adding poster sessions at ApacheCon?

I think it would be easy to give maximum dimensions and have people simply
ship posters if they can not attend, or if they just want to do a poster
only.    ApacheCon staff would affix the poster to the stands and take them
down after.

In my opinion return of posters should not be offered.

I would be interested in sending a poster if it were available.

Claude
<http://like-like.xenei.com>