community-dev mailing list archives

From Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com>
Subject ApacheCon papers?
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 23:02:29 GMT
I noticed that the ApacheCon site seems to have downloads of slide decks.

I have a friend that did "A year without Powerpoint(tm)".  That is, he
provided more detail in the takeaway documents.  I find that the slides
from a slide show are worthless after a couple of hours, that I don't
recall the detail I need.  However, a document that contains the basic
synopsis of the idea, the work done to prove/disporve viability, contact
info and URIs is much valuable.

Would ApacheCon place other speaker provided documents on the donwload site
in additon to the slide deck?

<http://like-like.xenei.com>