community-dev mailing list archives

From Baruch Burstein <bmburst...@gmail.com>
Subject Dump of entire asf repo
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:50:25 GMT
Hi all,

I was looking for a dump of the entire asf repo. I found on this page
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html a link to a page that
supposedly has the dumps (http://svn-master.apache.org/dump/), but it just
gives me a 404 when I try to access it. I then tried running `svnrdump` to
get the dump, but at some point it stopped working and will not continue. I
think I may have been locked out of access to the asf repo for over-polling
(since I was running svnrdump which pulls each revision).

So:
1) How can I get such a dump?
2) How can I get unblocked from accessing the asf repos? I wont run
svnrdump on it again, I promise.

--
˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı