community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Dump of entire asf repo
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:22:56 GMT
I'm changing the recipient list to our infrastructure team who can better advise on this.

Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Baruch Burstein [mailto:bmburstein@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:50 PM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: Dump of entire asf repo

Hi all,

I was looking for a dump of the entire asf repo. I found on this page http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
a link to a page that supposedly has the dumps (http://svn-master.apache.org/dump/), but it
just gives me a 404 when I try to access it. I then tried running `svnrdump` to get the dump,
but at some point it stopped working and will not continue. I think I may have been locked
out of access to the asf repo for over-polling (since I was running svnrdump which pulls each
revision).

So:
1) How can I get such a dump?
2) How can I get unblocked from accessing the asf repos? I wont run svnrdump on it again,
I promise.

--
˙uʍop-ǝpısdn sı ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı