community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New ComDev VM
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:24:56 GMT

On 2015-01-15 17:00, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
> I was thinking of putting the data in a JQuery DataTable, this will make it searchable
and sortable.
Not a terrible idea you have there :)

I have committed a test for this, available at
https://projects-new.apache.org/datatables.html now.

However, it does leave a few problems, specifically on how to sort by
programming language and categories, which I can't quite work out -
ideas/suggestions are most welcome!!

With regards,
Daniel.