community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Austin keynotes (and other stuff)
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 21:48:29 GMT
By the way, if anyone has any reason at all that one of the proposed
keynoters is going to be an embarrassment, *PLEASE* speak up sooner
rather than later, and don't be worried about hurting feelings.
Canceling a keynote at the last minute is a HUGE embarrassment, not to
mention cost, and if you know something I don't, tell me now before I
buy someone plane tickets.

No, I won't be asking any politicians. Ever again.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon