community-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: A maturity model for Apache projects
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 20:45:13 GMT
I would add something about the build of the sources. Because having sources without having
a repeatable build or having no clue about how to build it, it makes the sources quite useless.

I had some troubles recently with a project. Its build depends on a resource which is not
available anymore. And I find it quite shameful since it was a project about a build system.

Nicolas