community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: non-technical volunteer?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 20:29:23 GMT
Thanks, Lewis.  Hi Claude!
I currently do not have any projects that I could use volunteer efforts on; however, I would
love to have your wife contact me directly at ea@apache.org to chat with her for possible
future collaborations.
Thank you so much - have a great day!
~Melissa

      From: Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com>
 To: Claude Warren <claude@xenei.com>
Cc: "dev@community.apache.org" <dev@community.apache.org>; "ea@apache.org" <ea@apache.org>

 Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 3:12 PM
 Subject: Re: non-technical volunteer?

Hi Claude,Please accept my apologies for delay. I have been extremely busy.
Yes definitely there are opportunities or such participation.I'm CC'ing in dev@community list
in the hope that someone can chime in and potentially find a useful and interesting position
for your wife to spend her time.I've also CC'd Melissa Warnkin the Foundation's EA. Melissa
usually has excellent ideas and also potential areas where she could use a hand.Thank you
kindly folks for any feedback to Claude.Lewis