community-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: A maturity model for Apache projects
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 23:40:26 GMT
Hi,

Some (very) minor things.

CD10 - "distributed at no charge to the public." while this may be true at Apache it doesn't
have to be the case. 3rd parties wanting to this model may find this a stumbling block.

CD40 - Perhaps a footnote? for code donated to Apache the history before Apache may or may
not exists.

LC30 -  Add "compatible with the Apache License" just to make it clear that some OS licences
are not compatible with Apache?

RE30 - Perhaps remove and/or as we would  want both right?

OCXX - Do we need add something about merit once given doesn't expire?

CO50 Perhaps change "granted more rights" to "granted more responsibility"?

INXX - Add something about multiple roles/multiple hats?

Thanks,
Justin